|Prep Time:||10 Mins cooking + 2 hours marinade||Servings:||6 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 6 Arctic char fillets
- 1 Ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tbsp Fresh mint
- 2 tbsp Parsley
- 1⁄2 cup Plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp Coriander
- 1⁄2 cup Low fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 tsp Cayenne
- 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- 1⁄4 cup Red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1⁄2 tsp Ground cumin
- Measure all sauce ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth and season to taste. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours for flavors to blend.
- Reserve 11⁄2 cups of the sauce and use remaining sauce to brush on salmon during cooking.
- Brush fish fillets with sauce. Pre-heat grill to medium. Place salmon steaks on grill. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side until firm and opaque.
- Serve fish immediately with reserved sauce.
Salmon would also work well for this recipe.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 21.8g Total fat 15.29g Carbohydrates 7.5g Calories 249 Sodium 384mg Cholesterol 76mg