|Prep Time:||15 Min||Servings:||8 servings||Difficulty:||very easy|
- 1 tbsp Canola oil
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 tsp Pepper
- 2 cup Broccoli florets
- 2 cup Cauliflower florets
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Dried basil
- 6 cup Vegetable stock
- 250g Medium tofu, cubed
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- In saucepan heat oil over medium heat. Cook onion until soft with garlic, basil and pepper, about 5 minutes.
- Add stock and bring to boil.
- Add broccoli and cauliflower and reduce heat, cover and simmer until vegetables are tender about 5 minutes.
- Add cubed tofu and heat through.
- In batches transfer to blender and blend until smooth.
- Let cool for 30 minutes then refrigerate until chilled.
- In a small bowl mix grated carrot with parsley and sprinkle over each serving.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 9.1g Total fat 5.5g Carbohydrates 14.2g Calories 141 Sodium 306mg Cholesterol 0mg