|Prep Time:||15 Min||Servings:||3 servings||Difficulty:||very easy|
- 12 Wonton wrappers
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Low fat, sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1/4 tsp Poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Stack the wonton wrappers. Cut the stack into quarters, making 48 strips.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the wonton strips in a single layer so the edges are not touching. Brush the wonton strips with worcestershire sauce.
- Sprinkle each strip with 1⁄2 teaspoon of the cheese. Then sprinkle with the poppy seeds.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
Nutritional information per serving (4 straws): Protein 8.3g Total Fat 1g Carbohydrates 18.9g Calories 38 Sodium 360mg Cholesterol 3g.