|Prep Time:||25 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 1 cup Onion, chopped fine
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Zucchini, diced
- 1 cup Red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cup Kale, finely chopped (remove stems)
- 1 cup Fresh tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 5 oz. Medium tofu, drained
- 4 Egg whites
- 1 tbsp Dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare vegetables.
- Pureé tofu with egg whites, Italian seasoning and turmeric in blender.
- In a large skillet, sauté onion, garlic, zucchini, bell pepper, kale, and tomato for 1 minute over medium-low heat, stirring often. Add stock and red wine vinegar.
- Pour tofu mixture over vegetables, cover and cook over low heat until mixture is completely firm and cooked, about 12 minutes. Top with chopped parsley and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 12.4g Total fat 3.7g Carbohydrates 16.5g Calories 138 Sodium 88mg Cholesterol 0mg