|Prep Time:||15 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 1 lb. Frozen and thawed, or fresh fish fillets, patted dry
- 1⁄4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp Red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Low fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tsp Dried basil
- 2 tbsp Green onions, chopped
- Black pepper to taste
- 1⁄2 cup Dried bread crumbs
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Lightly spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place fish fillets in a single layer in the bottom of the baking dish and set aside.
- In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, onions, pepper and cayenne pepper. Spread mixture evenly over fish fillets.
- In a separate bowl combine bread crumbs, basil and pepper and sprinkle over the top of the fish.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 27.38g Total fat 10.38g Carbohydrates 11.9g Calories 255 Sodium 311.73mg Cholesterol 87.86mg