|Prep Time:||10 Min + 2 Hour Set||Servings:||12+ servings||Difficulty:||Very Easy|
- 1 (12 oz. or 340g) bag of non-dairy chocolate chips *Semi-sweet is usually non-dairy
- 1 package silken or soft tofu
- 1 1/2 cups of soymilk or non-dairy milk
- Melt chocolate chips on stove with a double boiler or in microwave.
- Add tofu and soy milk together in food processor.
- Transfer the chocolate to the food processor. Process until smooth.
- Pour in to container and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To serve top with strawberries or just on its own!
When consumed in moderation, this is a more healthful version of the traditional high-fat, high-calorie French delicacy.